PROBLEMWhen trying to enable the Mailbox Folder Structure Retrieval feature, the following error occurs:
No mailboxes found associated with mailbox provided
"error ","UMPoll.EWSPollTest","error:DoTest: No Mailboxes Returned"
"error ","FolderStructureRetrievalWizard","ERROR:Create_ERR: Failed while testing connection, No Mailboxes found"
"error ","FolderStructureRetrievalWizard","ERROR:Create_ERR: Requested finishing of steps (with error). Stopping on step: TestConnection. With error: No mailboxes found associated with mailbox provided."
- GFI Archiver
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 SP1 or newer or Microsoft Office 365
- Trying to set up the Mailbox Folder Structure Retrieval feature using the EWS protocol
- User objects have been set up and do exist in the directory service which is used (Active Directory or GFI Directory)
- The user objects in the directory service has the email address set to the very same address as the corresponding user in the mail environment, for example:
- GFI Archiver is installed into an Microsoft Office 365 mail environment
- A user has been created in Active Directory or GFI Directory: John Smith with the email address email@example.com
- But the corresponding user object in Microsoft Office 365 does have a different email address configured: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAUSEThe user's email address in the directory service (Active Directory or GFI Directory) do not map correctly to the user objects in the email environment.
- Users have not been created in GFI Directory
- If users are present in Active Directory or GFI Directory, their email address does not match the email address of the user object in the mail environment