The following error occurs when loading GFI Archiver web interface:
Failed to initialize
Search Test Failed: Requested Service not found
The debug log file
..\Search\DebugLogs\AttendantService.log lists the following error:
2013-02-05,09:48:30,087,1,"#00000C3C","#00000004","error ","Attendant Service","Error: OnStart. Unhandled error: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'dtSearchNetApi2, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f28aa2eff54bac51' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
The Application Event Log lists the following errors:
Event ID: 6101
Description: Plugin Remoting reports exception.
Unknown remoting error.
Additional info: Could not load file or assembly 'dtsearchnetapi2.dll' or one of its dependencies.
Event ID: 5106
Unknown runtime execution error: Could not load file or assembly 'dtsearchnetapi2.dll' or one of its dependencies.
- GFI Archiver
- All supported environments
A DLL file could not be loaded correctly.
- Ensure that anti-virus software is configured to exclude the GFI Archiver installation and data folders.
- Disable anti-virus software on the server.
- Uninstall GFI Archiver.
- Install GFI Archiver again - into the same installation folder.
- Enable the anti-virus software again.