This article describes the error and its resolution, which occurs when you are trying to upgrade the Outlook Connector from build 20120928 when it was previously installed in a language other than English, and you receive the following error:
The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2229.
The installation log of the Outlook Connector reads:
DEBUG: Error 2229: Database: . Could not load table 'LaunchCondition' in SQL query: SELECT `Condition`, `Description` FROM `LaunchCondition`
- GFI Archiver
- Outlook Connector
- All supported environments
The installer cannot query a table in a localized transforms file.
To resolve the issue, follow one of the methods mentioned below:
- Re-installing the application:
- Uninstall the old Outlook Connector installation via the Windows Control Panel.
- Run the current version of the Outlook Connector and install it.
- Registry Changes:
- Take a backup of the system or at least the registry.
- Open the registry editor. (Navigate to Start > Run > type
regedit.exeand press Enter)
- Delete the key:
- Run the current version of the Outlook Connector to perform the upgrade.