AnswerUse the GFI Archiver Import and Export tool to export emails from Microsoft Office 365.
- GFI Archiver installed with GFI Directory
- The GFI Archiver Import and Export tool must run on the same machine on which GFI Archiver and GFI Directory are installed
- Ensure that GFI Directory contains all your user accounts including their email addresses (and proxy addresses) before starting the export process.
- Open the GFI Archiver Import and Export tool
- Select Export from Microsoft Exchange
- Select Microsoft Exchange Online from the drop down list and enter Microsoft Office 365 credentials that have access to the mailboxes you want to export
- Press Next and key in the GFI Directory credentials for the local Administrator
- If you want to export all mailboxes select: All mailboxes and folders
- To export only one mailbox, select the mailbox and folders from where to extract emails. Enter the email addresses of the mailboxes to export delimited by ‘;’. Click ... to fetch the folders and select the appropriate folders. Click Next.
- Select the Export Options:
- Select the destination; this can be either a folder or to GFI Archiver directly
- Select a date range to be used to export emails
- Select if you want to export the folder structure
- In the Advanced Options you can select if you want to mark items exported or skip those already exported in previous attempts
- Click Next to start the export operation.
- When process is complete, click Finish to close the tool