Product: GFI MailArchiver 2012
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Support for Microsoft Windows 8
- Support for Internet Explorer 10
- New MailInsights Phrase Search Report
- A new Retention Policy criteria to retain emails and files that are archived through the GFI MailArchiver Outlook Addon (manually archived emails)
A new button in the GFI MailArchiver Outlook Addon to facilitate the archival of files from Microsoft Outlook
- When upgrading to MailArchiver 2012, the end date of the active Archive Store is assigned to the end of the current month instead of the end date of the current Archive Store Schedule
- IMAP search on iPhone may produce no results if searching on the 'From' field
- MailInsights Data Leakage Detection report may fail to produce report with 'Too many words retrieved in index'
- Error: '404 page not found' after upgrading to MailArchiver 2012 when users try to access the web interface remotely
- Access to Exchange Journal mailbox through IMAP fail;s if IMAP banner contains special characters
BulkImportExportTool - "overall process" jumps to 100% and "Finish" button is shown while still exporting
- Ensure the correct configuration of SMTP settings in GFI MailArchiver (Configuration > General Settings). With an incorrect configuration, you would not be able to receive MailInsights reports and other product notifications
Where to download:
The latest version of GFI MailArchiver can be downloaded from http://www.gfi.com/downloads/mirrors.aspx?pid=mar.
If you are upgrading from previous GFI MailArchiver versions (GFI MailArchiver 2011 or before), you need a get a new license key. Please click here for instructions how to upgrade your license.
If you are upgrading from older version of GFI MailArchiver, during the install process you will be asked to upgrade the Archive Stores schema. When upgrading, a tool will run to upgrade all Archive Stores and Auditing schemas.