Downloading or opening an email in the Outlook Connector that is larger than ~1MB in size fails. The progress indicator dialog stops at 99% and eventually runs into a timeout.
- GFI Archiver
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus Software (issue was observed with (Kaspersky Endpoint Security 18.104.22.1686 (a.b))
Configure Kaspersky Anti-Virus in the following way:
- Open Kaspersky's configuration
- Navigate to Settings > Endpoint Control > Application Privilege Control > Applications
- On the Application Control Rules tab find Outlook in the Trusted > Microsoft path
- Select Outlook and click the Additional... button
- Open the Exclusions tab
- Enable Do not scan network traffic
- Save these settings and ensure that they are applied to the affected computers running Outlook Connector
Kaspersky is scanning the download of emails via the Outlook Connector. It does not release the emails before the Outlook Connector runs into a timeout.