- GFI MailArchiver 2013 and newer
- You click the Rebuild Index button for an Archive Store
- GFI Archiver will automatically create a new index folder aside the existing one adding _REBUILD to its name. At this stage 2 folders exist, for example:
- e:\Indexes\2013 Jan - Feb
- e:\Indexes\2013 Jan - Feb_REBUILD
- Only once the new index has been fully built, the old index folder will be removed and the newly built index will be renamed (e:\Indexes\2013 Jan - Feb_REBUILD > e:\Indexes\2013 Jan - Feb)
The summary page of the Archive Store will display the amount of indexed emails based on the index that is currently rebuilding (2013 Jan - Feb_REBUILD) during this phase.