AnswerThe following clients are supported:
- Android email application
- Apple Mail
- iOS 5 email application
- Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Windows Live Mail
- IMAP access to GFI Archiver is read-only by default.
- Deleting and renaming folders is possible if the server is configured accordingly.
- Adding or moving items is not supported and will not be reflected on the GFI Archiver server.
- Items moved within the IMAP connection via Microsoft Outlook 2013 will not synchronize against the GFI Archiver server. Such changes are local to the Microsoft Outlook 2013 installation.