Header checking is blocking legitimate email due to Number of numbers in MIME From exceeds maximum threshold
- GFI MailEssentials
- All builds and all supported environments
The MIME From has exceeded the number specified in the field for the maximum amount of numbers.
Raise the number of maximum numbers allowed in the MIME From field in the header checking module or turn off that function within the module itself.
- Open the MailEssentials Configuration.
- Navigate to the Anti-Spam dropdown.
- Expand the Anti-Spam Filters.
- Select the Header Checking module.
- Adjust the number in the 'Maximum numbers allowed in the first part of the MIME FROM:' field.
- Hit Apply to save the settings.
1.2 This article has a duplicate that should be archived:
2.2 Changed header names based on Confluence Style Guide
2.4 Changed the title to
3.1 Changed labels to (AQI, mailessentials_anti_spam_anti_spam_filters)
3.2 No hyperlinks, images, and attachments in this article
4.1 Formatted headers to H1
4.2 Corrected some grammatical errors
4.3 Formatted all keywords to bold
4.4 No source code lines, queries, and scripts in this article