- Open the Exchange Management Shell from the Exchange Program Group
Run the following command:
- This will list all installed Agents. MailEssentials agents all start with Gfi.
- Disable-TransportAgent -Identity (Agent name)
To Enable a transport agent that is enabled, run the following:
- Enable-TransportAgent -Identity (Agent name)
Note that the Exchange Transport service will need to be restarted after any of these changes to take effect. You can do so with the following command:
- restart-service msexchangetransport