This article provides steps to disable the logging of the Reporter Database.
Follow the instructions provided below:
- Open GFI MailEssentials Configuration console.
- Navigate to the Reporting node.
- Select the Settings option.
- Uncheck the Enable Reporting check box.
- Hit Apply to save the settings.
Note: The GFI MailEssentials dashboard uses a different database in order to log the inbound traffic and outbound mail flow. Disabling the Reporting Module only affects Spam Reports and Spam Digests.