- Navigate to Start > All Programs > GFI MailEssentials > GFI MailEssentials Switchboard
- Select the Troubleshooting Tab
- Locate the Email backup before/after processing section of the switchboard
- Select the check box Keep a copy of every email before and after email processing
- Hit the Apply button to save the Configuration
NOTE: This procedure creates multiple email copies for every incoming email in either the Sink Archives or Source Archives folder, depending on whether you are using an SMTP or Exchange mail server, respectively. Disable this option after troubleshooting as the folder continues to fill indefinitely.