AnswerTo move email to public folders in the Mac Outlook client:
- Public folders need to be subscribed to in order to move email to them in the Outlook client for Mac
- Click on the Tools tab at the top of the Outlook window
- Click on the Public Folders icon. It should open a window similar to Finder but only showing public folders.
- For use with MailEssentials, you will need to expand the GFI Antispam folder, then each of the subfolders, and the Processed folders within those subfolders.
- For each folder, you will need to click on Subscribe at the top of the public folders finder window to have it show up within Outlook. Once subscribed, the folder name will be listed in bold font.
- If you check back within the Outlook window, the public folders will be listed below the Inbox. You can now move email freely to them.