To see who approved or denied emails within the quarantine in the GFI MailEssentials Console, please follow the instructions below:
- Obtain the message ID from the email(s) in question. This can be done from message tracking or from the headers of the actual email.
- Take note of the message ID and navigate to the following log file:
- 2014 and previous: ...GFI\MailEssentials\Antispam\DebugLogs\QuarQA.log
- 2014 R2 and later: ...GFI\MailEssentials\Antispam\DebugLogs\QuarQA.log
- Run a search for the message ID. Alongside it, you will find the Quar ID.
- Take note of the Quar ID and navigate to the following log file:
- Search within the QuarWeb for the Quar ID. Scroll up and you will see everything that was done by that Quar ID.
Additional Note: Although this may be very helpful at times you will need to search for this information fairly quickly after the changes have been made due to the logs rolling over.