Users cannot approve and preview emails from the quarantine digest. Clicking the Approve or Preview links will result in an 'HTTP 404 not found' error.
- GFI MailEssentials
- All supported environments
The Quarantine Digest link URL is not correct or the location can't be accessed from the client computer. To fix this, please follow the procedure below:
- Click Start > All Programs > GFI MailEssentials > Switchboard > Quarantine > URL
- Enter a correct URL which can be accessed from the client computer
- This is generally the same URL of the Configuration in IIS within a LAN.
- If the users wishes to manage Spam from outside his network he might configure is IIS with a public URL which can be entered.
- Wait for the next digest to be sent and verify that users now can approve the emails
The URL configured for the Quarantine Digests is not correct or the location can't be accessed from the client computer.