The Out of Office (OOO) reply is configured within Kerio Connect Client. This configuration is stored in the filter.siv file, which is located in the user's directory in the mailstore.
This article provides the steps to change the default notification behavior and set a response frequency of your choice.
- Stop the Kerio Connect service.
- Browse to the mailstore path and enter the users' directory.
- Take a backup of the filter.siv file.
- Open the filter.siv file with a text editor, e.g., vi
- Change the line:
vacation :days 7 "";
vacation :days 1 "";
- Save the changes and restart Kerio Connect.