There are two ways we can get the current log file in Text format.
-- Method 1 Using CLI
Run following commands via cli
logging files upload current <upload URL> // ftp, tftp, scp and sftp are supported.
// e.g. scp://username[:password]@hostname/path/filename
-- Method 2 using Sysdump
For version below 7
1. Navigate to System -> Diagnostics -> Diagnostics
2. Click on ÒGenerate DiagnosticsÓ.
3. Once generated, click on the file to download it
For version7 and above
1. Navigate to Configuration -> System -> Diagnostics -> Diagnostics
2. Click on ÒGenerate DiagnosticsÓ
3. Once generated, click on the file to download
Download it and extract it. Once you extract it navigate to file named messages and open the file using notepad (use your preferred type and version)