OverviewRemoving a policy from the optimizer tree itself does not equate removing it from the device entirely (deleting it).
To remove a policy from optimizer simply involves removing it from the optimizer page.
- Go to your optimizer on Configuration-->Optimizer
- Find the policy you want to remove from optimizer and from the dropdown at the furthest right, select remove
- Navigate to Configuration > Optimizer
- Change the tab to show "Policies". This will list all the policies on the device.
- Find the policy wanted for deletion, and then use the dropdown box to "Remove" the policy.