Dell's Integrated Remote Access Controller (iDRAC) gives remote access to the Dell server the Exinda is running on. It shows things like server health, power options, etc. This article gives an idea of the iDRAC configuration in case a user is unable to access iDRAC.
Follow the steps provided below:
- During the BootProcess, when the message Press <Ctrl-E> for Remote Access Setup within 5 sec..... appears, immediately press <Ctrl+E>.
- iDRAC configuration utility opens up.
- To set up or view the iDRAC access IP, go to LAN >IP Address Source.
- Here the available options are Static or DHCP and the default IP address for iDRAC is 192.168.0.120.
- If DHCP is selected, then the Ethernet IP Address field will show the IP from the DHCP server. If Static is selected, then you can enter an IP and netmask. Also, if Static is chosen, remember to enter the Default Gateway.
- Go to LAN User Configuration and then to set up user account.
- Press <ESC> and save your changes.