SummaryThe Exinda Web UI can be used to create a scheduled job that will accept any CLI line and can be done on a regular basis.
OverviewIt is possible to create a scheduled job that will allow for any CLI task to be done autonomously, on a repeated schedule. Any command that can be performed on the command line can be scheduled in a job to run at any time, at an interval of daily, weekly, or monthly, at specific times. This access is facilitated through the web UI.
To create a scheduled job:
1. Navigate to Configuration > System > Setup, and then the "Scheduled Jobs" tab.
2. Create a new job.
- Give the job an ID number
- Give the job a name and a comment
- Set the 'Fail-Continue' option (if a command fails, if the rest of the commands will run, or if it will stop)
- Set the schedule
- Enter the commands that are wanted. Multiple commands can be used.