- Exinda Management Center 1.4 only supports appliance firmware versions 7.0.2 Update 1 and above.
Dynamic Virtual Circuits
Dynamic Virtual Circuits are used to enforce fair sharing of bandwidth among the hosts, or to limit the number of hosts on the circuit to ensure that those hosts get preferential treatment.
Virtual LAN (VLAN) Objects are used to logically separate hosts (or groups of hosts) on a functional basis rather than on a physical basis. Once VLAN Objects are defined, they can be used in Optimizer policies to filter traffic.
Schedules can be used to specify when policies or virtual circuits takes effect.
- [D-04373] After activating, a system restart may be necessary: In the event that a user installs EMC in a location that does not have DHCP configuration that would allow them to reach license.exinda.com, they will not be able to fetch the current application definitions and l7 signature definitions
- [D-04440] Network Configuration File does not match: While the EMC system will recognize and adapt to network hardware changes, the operating system does not create configuration files for new hardware. Since the system relies on configuration files for modifying and altering network configurations, the system must ensure that there is a configuration file generated for any new network hardware detected.
- [D-04643] Internal Server error when attempting to create a user with a duplicate email address
- [D-04760] It takes over 12 seconds to add a policy set from the library to the Optimizer Policy Tree
- [D-04763] Circuits should not be able to be selected for import if their circuit type is empty
- [D-04805] Appliance > Configuration > Policies > Optimize selection requires a checkbox to be selected in order to import policies
- [D-04806] Import Policies page - Missing apps are not identified when importing policies
- [D-04807] ToS/DSCP field - Discrepancy in options between the Appliance and EMC
- [D-04855] When scheduling a reboot the date field needs to be modified in order to allow the form to submit: The default date field isn't actually filled in when trying to schedule a reboot.