This article explains how users can export the list of users in a domain using GFI Languard.
Follow these five steps as also seen in the screenshot to export the user list:
- Open the GFI LanGuard management console.
- Click the Dashboard tab and select Entire Network node on the left pane.
- On the top menu, select System Information.
- Under the System Information Types, select Users.
- Once the users are enumerated, click on one of the icons on the top-right side to export either to a .pdf, .xls or .html.