Computers are not being displayed in the EndPointSecurity configuration.
- GFI EndPointSecurity
- All Supported Environments
This happens when access to the configuration file is locked by another application and GFI EndpointSecurity is unable to read or write to the file. Most of the time this is caused by antivirus or backup software.
- Browse to ..\Program Files\GFI\EndPointSecurity\Data\
NOTE: In this directory, your computer's configuration file has probably been renamed to "toolcfg_computers.xml_temp". If that is the case, please do the following:
- Close your EndPointSecurity configuration.
- Rename the file and remove the "_temp" section of the title from the file's extension.
- Restart the GFI EndpointSecurity services and relaunch the configuration.