Users get the following error message when trying to run reports within the EventsManager Report Pack.
Error loading file
- EventsManager Report Pack
- All supported environments
The EventsManager Report Packs are not Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) compliant.
- On the server where the report pack is installed, open the Group Policy Object Editor: Start > Run > gpedit.msc
- Go to Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Local Policies > Security Options
- Locate System cryptography: Use FIPS compliant algorithms for encryption, hashing, and signing.
- Disable this policy.
- Restart the machine.
NOTE: If the group policy settings are configured in the domain controller, the server running the Report Pack needs to be excluded from that policy, create a policy specifically for this server or disable the FIPS algorithm for all machines listed under the default policy.