Due to the difference of architecture between systems running 32 and 64-bit environments, the normal procedure to copy the folder will not work out when trying to move the configuration from one system to another.
Follow the instructions provided below to move most of your existing configuration in a proper manner.
- Make a new installation of GFI WebMonitor on the new Server.
- On the old Server, copy the folder \WebMonitor\Interface\App_Data
- Restore the copied folder in the new installation.
- Open the product.config file inside the restored folder using a notepad application.
- Enter the new path of the installation:
Add key="ProductPath"; value=Drive:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\WebMonitor
Add key="SettingsDir"; value=Drive:\Program Files (x86)\GFI\WebMonitor\Interface\App_data
Add key="DbPath"; value=Drive:\Program Files\GFI\WebMonitor\Interface\App_data
Most of the configuration will be restored. Review your installation to check that everything is in place.