Follow the steps provided below to change the retry attempts set for a sending line when working with GFI FaxMaker 14 and GFI FaxMaker 2011.
- Open the GFI FaxMaker configuration, navigate to Lines/Devices, and right-click to select Properties.
- Under the General tab, select the intended send line to edit, and select the Properties.... button.
- Under the Line options tab, edit the Number of retries: variable to the intended retry setting. A retry value of
0allows for no retries. This allows for a 1:1 relation between a send attempt and a generated Transmission report (Transmission reports are enabled by default).
- Click the OK button.
- Now, click the OK button under the General tab of Lines/Devices Properties.
- Close the GFI FaxMaker configuration and restart the GFI FaxMaker services for the changes to take effect.