Announcing GFI Network Server Monitor 7 Service Release 4 Build 20090218 released in 2009.
- Added more validation for the Event Log Checks parameters.
- Optimization made for the Event Log Checks.
- Sorting by Date and Time and not just by Time in the Last Ten Actions Taken section from the Monitor Check Status.
- Added support for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and updated checks for Symantec Norton Antivirus, McAfee, Trend Micro, F-Secure, Panda, Norman, Kaspersky anti-virus engines.
This Build Resolves:
- Microsoft Windows events without a type are now classified as Information events.
- The HTTP/HTTPS checks for Servers in a LAN are failing because of an error in the SSL certificate sent by the server.
- UNIX Disk Space Check not showing the check information about some checks.
- Unable to set an object performance value larger than 2147483647.
- Updated the way that the Event log checks are retrieving the description of the events.
Where to Download:
This product is at end of engineering but it will continue to be available through GFI Unlimited.