Product: GFI MailEssentials 20.2, build 20161125
What’s new in GFI MailEssentials 20.2?
The latest version of GFI MailEssentials (Version 20.2) is a bug fix release that comes bundled with all the previous fixes issued previously via live updates, new functionality and some other tweaks and improvements under the hood.
The updates include:
- Check scanned emails with Kaspersky for malicious content with cloud servers for a higher detection rate.
- Added support for GFI Directory Services. GFI Directory Services must be installed separately. https://www.gfi.com/support/products/Download-link-for-GFI-Directory
- Added support for RAR5 in decompression engine.
- Added ability to force a refresh of AV definitions (full download) from the web interface.
- Updated Kaspersky SDK to version 8.6.
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- When a message is released from Quarantine Store, the message may not be delivered to all intended recipients.
- The GFI MailEssentials AntiSpam Submitted Agent (GFIASRtSubmittedAgent) may fail and errors are logged in the Event Log.
- Under certain scenarios, the Exchange Account configured from the Switchboard\E2K7Wizard, may not be stored in the configuration database.
- When using a MS SQL Server based list on GFI MailEssentials List Server, subscribers cannot be added.
- Anti-virus signature updates may fail because files which are required to be replaced remain locked.
- When processing an email and a specific invalid IP is encountered in the headers of the email, the GFI MailEssentials AV Scan Engine and/or GFI MailEssentials AS Scan Engine may crash.
- Under certain conditions, when perimeter servers are used the SPF module would not perform the SPF query correctly or the SPF query is performed against an incorrect IP.
System requirements: http://go.gfi.com/?pageid=MEdocs#cshid=sysreq
Help & documentation: http://go.gfi.com/?pageid=MEdocs
Upgrade procedure: http://go.gfi.com/?pageid=MEdocs#cshid=upgrade
Download link: http://www.gfi.com/downloads/mirrors.aspx?pid=me