SummarySteps to download config file from Exinda
OverviewUsers are recommended to keep a copy of their config somewhere safe. There are are 2 types of Exinda config files
- Text (recommended)
- Hardware upgrade
- Disk replacement
- Diagnostics by TAC
- Firmware upgrade
To save the config browse to:
- Configuration > System > Maintenance
- System - Maintenance (If on v6)
- On the "Manage Config" tab, find the configuration you wish to export. The current active config is the one with a green check mark in front of it.
- To save the config as a text file
- Click on the save icon in the Download column beside it. It will take some time to generate
- It will prompt you to download a .txt file to your local system. This .txt file contains all the CLI commands to replicate the config, much like a "show run" command.
- To save the config as a binary file:
- Click on the filename