While trying to migrate Emails and User Data from an Exchange or IMAP environment to Kerio Connect, the Migration tool might hang or stop unexpectedly.
Anyone responsible for the installation or administration of the Kerio Connect should be aware of the system requirements in order to migrate data.
Before installing Migration Tools, ensure that the system meets or exceeds the requirements. If these requirements are not met, you may encounter the above problems during installation or functionality.
Administrator (root) access to the Source and Target servers.
The KEMT or KIMT experiences intermittent issues such as partial data migration, errors with the messages or folders processing, etc.
Kerio Exchange Migration Tool Requirements
- Installs on Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016.
- Migrates data from Microsoft Exchange 5.5 (SP4), 2000 (SP3), 2003 (SP2), 2007 (SP1), 2010 (SP2), 2013, 2016.
- Requires Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019.
Kerio IMAP Migration Tool Requirements
- Windows Server 2003 SP1 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit).
- Windows Server 2008 R2 and higher (64-bit).
- Linux (32-bit, 64-bit).
- OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and higher.
The migration completes successfully using KEMT or KIMT.