This article provides instructions to recover deleted items in Kerio Connect, which may be helpful in cases where users accidentally delete such items. You can recover the following data:
- Email messages
Enabling Deleted Items Recovery
- Log in to Kerio Connect Administration and navigate to Configuration > Domains.
- Double-click the domain in question and go to the Messages tab.
- Enable the 'Keep deleted items for' checkbox and specify the number of days for which the items will be available after deletion in the appropriate fields, under Deleted items recovery.
- Click OK.
Recovering Deleted Items
Once the recovery is enabled for the user's domain, follow the below steps to recover the deleted items:
- In Kerio Connect Administration, navigate to the Accounts > Users.
- Select the user and click on More Actions and then Recover Deleted Items, as shown below.
- Click Close to close the result of the process.
Note: If you do not enable item recovery for a domain, the Recover deleted items button is not active for users from this domain. If you are using archiving, you can look up the deleted items in the archive.
Users find the recovered items in their Trash folder.