In Kerio Connect, the administrator can recover mailbox data from the backup. This article serves as a guide in recovering the mailbox on a macOS.
- The configuration data is stored at the default location: /usr/local/kerio/mailserver
- The backup directory is stored on an external disc: /Volumes/backup.
- The mailbox will be saved out of the Kerio Connect's store folder in the /Temp directory.
- Open the command prompt.
- Go to the Kerio Connect installation directory: /usr/local/kerio/mailserver
- Run the kmsrecover command: ./kmsrecover -d company.com -u wsmith -s /Volumes/Temp /Volumes/backup/F20051009T220008Z.zip.
- The Kmsrecover detects the path to the store automatically in the Kerio Connect's configuration file and recovers all items.
Confirmation: Kerio Connect recovers a single user’s mailbox with all items.