You can create a backup of your Kerio Connect data such as User mailboxes, Public folders, Mailing lists, Configuration files, Licenses, SSL certificates, and SpamAssassin database. You can restore the most recent or relevant backup in case of system issues that may cause data loss or corruption. You can also use backups to migrate your installation to a new server or operating system.
NB: Temporarily disabled users are not included in the backups.
- In the administration interface, go to Configuration > Archiving and Backup > Backup.
- Check Enable message store and configuration recovery backup.
- Click Add.
- Type a description for the backup.
- Select the time and the type of the backup and click OK.
- For additional backups, repeat steps 3 through 5.
- Click Advanced and specify the maximum size and number of backups. Click OK.
- In the Target backup directory section, specify the folder where to store all backups. Special characters are not allowed in the folder name.
- If the network drive requires authentication, click Specify and enter the username and password (Microsoft Windows only).
- In the Notification section, type your email address to receive notifications about backups.
- Click Apply.
- Click the Start Now button.
The Kerio Connect backup finishes successfully, and you can see it in the target backup directory that you have specified during the backup process.