You can configure the path to the datastore during the installation of Kerio Connect.
Refer to the following articles to understand the installation process based on your operating system:
- Installing Kerio Connect on Linux RPM
- Installing Kerio Connect on Linux Debian/Ubuntu
- Installing Kerio Connect on macOS X
- Installing Kerio Connect on Windows
This article defines the process to change a predefined datastore location in Kerio Connect after the installation.
- Create a new folder for the datastore. Do not use diacritics and make sure there is enough free space for the data store.
NOTE: The folder must be on a local disk. If you are using a virtual machine, define the disk as local.
- In the Kerio Connect administration interface, go to Configuration > Advanced Options > Store Directory.
- Select the new folder from the new location. Do not use a UNC path.
- Click OK and then Apply.
- Stop Kerio Connect.
- Copy all the files from the old store directory to the new directory.
- Run Kerio Connect.
Kerio Connect datastore is now set to the new path that you defined, and all the datastore files reside in it.