This article describes the process to follow in order to can change the predefined datastore location in Kerio Connect after the installation.
- Create a new folder for the data store. Do not use diacritics and make sure there is enough free space for the data store.
- The folder must be on a local disk. If you're using a virtual machine, define the disk as local.
- In the Kerio Connect administration interface, go to Configuration > Advanced Options > Store Directory.
- Select the new folder in the new location. Do not use a UNC path. Click Apply.
- Stop Kerio Connect.
- Copy all files from the old store directory to the new directory.
- Run Kerio Connect.
Kerio Connect data store has been set to the new path that you have defined and all the data store files reside in it.