Kerio Connect Account Assistant is a single auto-config tool which enables one-time auto-configuration of many applications such as:
- Apple Mail & Notes (secure IMAP, SMTP Submission)
- Apple Calendar and Reminders (CalDAV)
- Apple Contacts (CardDAV)
- Apple Messages (XMPP)
- Microsoft Outlook for Mac (Exchange Web Services)
- Microsoft Entourage (WebDAV)
NOTE: Kerio Connect Account Assistant is unique for each user.
Follow these steps to use Kerio Connect Account Assistant for applications:
- Open the Mac integration page.
- Click your name in Kerio Connect Client.
- Select Integration with Mac.
- Click on Set up my Mac.
- Download Kerio Connect Account Assistant to your computer.
- Once the download finishes, the installation program gets started.
- Confirm the installation and run it.
- Select which products installed on your computer to configure.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your Kerio Connect Client password.
- Click Continue. Now the configuration application verifies your identity and server connection.
- Click Configure to run the configuration of the selected applications.
NOTE: All previous configuration modules are available at the integration page.
The configured applications are available and ready.
Public contacts lost after upgrading to OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Due to the changes in the Contacts application in OS X 10.11 El Capitan, users lose their public contacts after upgrading their system to El Capitan.
- To get their public contacts back, they must download and install Kerio Connect Account Assistant version 8.5.3 or newer.
Kerio Connect accounts deleted on OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Due to the changes in the Contacts application in OS X 10.11 El Capitan, all CardDAV accounts created by Kerio Connect Account Assistant are deleted if users synchronize their Keychain with iCloud.
- In order to address this, users must switch off the synchronization of Keychain and run the Kerio Connect Account Assistant to configure the applications again.