This article describes how to select the folders to synchronize with your Android device using the Kerio Connect Sync App.
Kerio Connect Sync App
- Open the Kerio Settings app on your Android device.
- Click on the gear icon next to your email address.
- Click Select calendars to sync.
- Select the folders to synchronize.
- Open the Tasks app on your Android device.
- Go to the Settings.
- Click on the Displayed Lists option.
- Select the folders you want to synchronize.
You can select the folders to synchronize with your Android device in the Settings of your Contacts application.
Your contacts and calendars are synchronized to your mobile device. You can open your device's contact/calendar application to create, edit, or remove contacts and calendar events.