When using the KOFF (Kerio Connect Offline Edition) connector with Outlook, at times, you may need to rebuild your Outlook profile. It may be required due to changes made by the Kerio Connect administrator or when there is a problem with the KOFF store database. Here are the most common error messages indicating that there is an issue with KOFF, and rebuilding is required.
- Public folders have changed, please re-configure your profile
This article provides instructions to rebuild your KOFF profile.
- Exit Outlook.
- In Windows, navigate to Start > Control Panel > Mail > KOFF> Email Accounts.
- In the Account Settings window, select your KOFF account and click Change.
- Go to the Maintenance tab.
- In the Empty Cache section, click Empty.
- Start Outlook.
Now your KOFF profile starts the re-synchronization with the server. Depending on the size of your email account, it can take a few minutes or longer. Once the job is completed, the application should be functioning correctly.