- In Kerio Connect Client, you can choose folders to synchronize with mobile devices using the following protocols:
- Exchange ActiveSync
Follow these steps to select and synchronize folders:
- Go to Settings:
- Windows: Tools > Settings.
- Mac: Kerio Connect > Settings.
- Web Client: your name > Settings.
- Go to the Folders to Sync section.
- Choose emails, contacts, tasks, notes folders to synchronize as seen below.
- Click Save.
- If you have subscribed to shared or public folders, they are also available in the list of folders to synchronize.
- If you are a resource reservation manager, you can synchronize resource calendars as well. For more information refer to Assigning Reservation Managers.
- When synchronizing Kerio Connect accounts via Exchange ActiveSync to an iOS device, the Drafts folder will not synchronize (due to the limitations of Exchange ActiveSync and iOS devices).