- To secure Kerio Connect using SSL/TLS (Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security) encryption, an SSL certificate is required.
- SSL certificates authenticate identity on a server.
- Kerio Connect creates the first self-signed certificate during the installation. If there is an issue with the self-signed certificate, it can be manually created.
Follow these steps:
- Open Kerio Connect administration.
- Go to Configuration > SSL Certificates.
- Click New > New Certificate.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click OK.
- To enable the server to use this certificate, choose the certificate and click Set as Default (or Set as Active in some versions).