Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) is a protocol that allows mobile devices to synchronize data with Exchange mailboxes. Since EAS is a licensed option, please consider confirming with your administrator if your account supports it.
This article explains the process for synchronizing EAS (Exchange ActiveSync) accounts on iOS devices with the Kerio Connect account.
- iOS 12 and above
- Safari browser
- In your Safari browser, enter the URL address of your Kerio Connect server.
- Tap the Integration with device button.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Use Exchange ActiveSync instead.
- Enter your Username and Passwords.
- Tap Log In.
- Tap Allow when the following message is prompted:
This website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?
- Once you get the Profile Downloaded message, tap Close.
- Open Settings.
- On the Settings page, tap Profile Downloaded.
- In the top right corner of the Install Profile page, tap Install.
You might be asked to enter your iPhone password.
- Tap Install again on the Warning page.
- Tap Install to confirm the installation.
- Once the Profile Installed screen displays, tap Done.
- Contact the administrator to ensure that the following ports on your firewall are allowed:
- HTTP - TCP port 80
- HTTPS - TCP port 443
- Verify the status of connected iOS devices from the administration interface:
- Navigate to Accounts > Users.
- Select a user.
- Go to More Actions > Mobile Devices.
- Click on the device
- Click Details to view additional information.
Your device is now ready.
If you experience a synchronization issue with the Kerio Connect mailbox, change the default Mail Days to Sync setting from 3 Days to No Limit.
- On the iPhone, go to Settings.
- Tap Passwords & Accounts.
- Under Accounts, tap Kerio account.
- Tap Mail Days to Sync.
- Select No Limit.
CONFIRMATION: Open the Mail app and swipe down to resync all the folders.
- Integrating IMAP CalDAV or CardDAV Accounts with Kerio Connect on iOS Devices
- Removing Synced Account Profiles with Kerio Connect on iOS Devices