Exchange ActiveSync is a protocol that allows mobile devices to synchronize data with Exchange mailboxes. Since EAS is a licensed option, please consider confirming with your administrator if your account supports it.
This article explains the process for synchronizing EAS (Exchange ActiveSync) accounts on iOS devices with the Kerio Connect account.
iOS 12 and above and Safari browser.
- In your Safari browser, enter the URL address of your Kerio Connect server.
- Tap the Integration with device button.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Use Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) instead.
- Enter your Username and Password. Tap Log In.
- Tap Allow on the following message prompt:
This website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?
- Once you get the message that says Profile Downloaded, tap Close.
- Open Settings.
- On the Settings page, tap Profile Downloaded.
- Tap Install in the top right corner of the Install Profile page. You might be asked to enter your iPhone password.
- Tap Install again on the Warning page.
- Tap Install to confirm the installation.
- Once the Profile Installed screen displays, tap Done.
- Contact the administrator to ensure that the following ports on your firewall are allowed:
- HTTP - TCP port 80
- HTTPS - TCP port 443
- Verify the status of connected iOS devices from the administration interface:
- Navigate to Accounts > Users.
- Select a user and click More Actions > Mobile Devices.
- Click on the device and go to Details to view additional information.
Your device is now ready. For additional settings, go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts and choose the account.
- Integrating IMAP CalDAV or CardDAV Accounts with Kerio Connect on iOS Devices
- Removing Synced Account Profiles with Kerio Connect on iOS Devices