This is an article explaining what is Kerio Connect Client and its features and will serve as a reading material if general information is required about Kerio Connect Client.
In Kerio Connect Client you can manage emails, chat messages, calendars, contacts, tasks, and notes.
Kerio Connect Client is available as:
- Web application
- Desktop application for Windows and Mac
The following sections guide you through all the application's features.
In the Email section of Kerio Connect Client you can:
- Send and receive messages.
- Use fulltext search — Just type a name, word, or phrase and search through messages, email addresses, subjects, and so on.
- Receive less spam — Create your own list of frequent senders (a white-list), and Kerio Connect Client will never mark messages from those addresses as spam.
- Add attachments easily — Just drag and drop attachments into the composer window.
- Get automatic email address suggestions.
- Save drafts automatically — Start a message, switch to another folder, and come back to finish the message.
- Customize your out of office message.
- Create filters to sort your messages into folders as they arrive.
- Stay on top of new messages with desktop notifications, even when you are not working in Kerio Connect Client.
- Digitally sign and encrypt message.
NOTE: New in Kerio Connect 9.1
In the Chat section of Kerio Connect Client, you can:
- Send instant messages to your colleagues
- Set your online status.
- Immediately see the online status of your colleagues.
- Be notified about new instant messages you receive.
In the Calendar section of Kerio Connect Client you can:
- Create events in seconds — Just double-click inside your calendar and create an event.
- Invite other people to your meeting.
- Immediately see who is available (Free/Busy calendar).
- Set reminders for your events.
- Add travel time so you never arrive late.
- Create recurring events.
- Share calendars with other people.
- See calendars other people have shared with you.
In the Contacts section of Kerio Connect Client you can:
- Create contacts easily in the contacts section or directly from an email message.
- Organize contacts into groups.
- Call someone directly by clicking on a phone number.
- Share contacts with other people.
- See contacts that other people have shared with you.
In the Tasks section of Kerio Connect Client you can:
- Create tasks and sort them into groups.
- Share task groups with other people.
- See tasks that other people have shared with you.
In the Notes section of Kerio Connect Client you can:
- Write color-coded (multi colored) notes.
- Share notes with others.
- See notes that other people have shared with you.
- Send notes as email messages with one click.