This article explains how you can install Kerio Connect on Windows.
Kerio Connect is available as a standard installation package for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux RPM, and Linux Debian.
Kerio Connect can also be downloaded as a virtual appliance for VMware products. VMware Virtual Appliance is a software appliance edition pre-installed on a virtual host for VMware. The virtual appliance is distributed as OVF and VMX.
Check the product page for more information.
- Download the latest version of Kerio Connect.
- Run the installer. Choose the language and click OK.
- Click Next.
- Select the Setup Type and click Next.
- Specify the Destination Folder and click Next.
- If the installation wizard detects internal configuration files (Kerio Connect was previously installed on this system), you can choose either to Keep current configuration or Replace old configuration.
- Click Install.
- Once the installation is complete, the InstallShield Wizard Completed message is displayed.
Once the installation is complete, the Kerio Connect engine starts and runs as a service immediately or after the restart.
Note: The Kerio Connect installation process is logged in a special file (
kerio-connect.setup.log) located in the folder