While using the Kerio Outlook Connector Offline Edition (KOFF), the Global Address Book feature requires additional settings to obtain the server's contact list. KOFF allows displaying the public contacts folder under the People menu.
If you cannot find the name or e-mail address you are looking for, you can choose another address book from the Global Address List (GAL). You can change the default Address Book if needed.
- Launch Outlook and open People menu.
- Right-click on your contact folder and click on "Properties".
- Select the Outlook Address Book tab.
- Check the box Show this folder as an email Address Book.
- Click Ok.
- To assign and modify Sharing settings, open the Folder Sharing tab.
- To edit the synchronization settings, open the Folder Synchronization tab.
Contacts that do not contain email addresses will not be visible when you compose a new email.
All configured Contacts folders can be managed using Account settings.
- Click File -> Account Settings.
- Open Address Books tab -> click Change.
- Remove unused Address Book or change show names priority (First Last or Last First).
Compose or reply to a message and the address book with contacts should populate.