Kerio Connect has a special tool called auto-configuration profile creator for the automatic configuration of your MS Outlook account. This article provides the process of creating profiles using this tool.
- After installing Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition), or KOFF, you must create user profiles before using Microsoft Outlook.
- For Kerio Connect 8.3 and newer and Microsoft Outlook 2010 and newer, you can add multiple Kerio Outlook Connector accounts in one profile in Microsoft Outlook.
- For older versions, a single Kerio Outlook Connector account is allowed for each profile. If you install KOFF on a computer with Kerio Outlook Connector, you can convert old profiles to new ones. If you are switching to Kerio Connect from another mail server (e.g., Exchange), you must create new profiles in MS Outlook.
Open the Integration with Windows page in your browser.
Click on the Download auto-config tool button to download the auto-configuration profile creator tool, which is specific for each user account.
In the Kerio Connect client login page, click on the Integration with Windows link, or click your name in Kerio Connect client and select Integration with Windows.
Run the profile creator tool to create the Microsoft Outlook profile(s) automatically and synchronize your Kerio Connect account to Microsoft Outlook.
- Downloading and Installing Kerio Outlook Connector
- Creating Profiles in MS Outlook - Manually
- Upgrading Kerio Connect to the Latest Version