Out of Office messages are automatic replies that Kerio Connect can send when users are away. When taking time off, users can let their business partners and customers know that they are away. This article covers the steps to properly configure them.
- Go to Out of Office:
- On Windows: Click Tools > Out of Office.
- On Mac: Kerio Connect > Out of Office.
- On the Web Client: 'Your name' > Out of Office.
- Choose the Send "Out of Office" messages option.
- Write your message.
- To specify a time period when Kerio Connect sends this automatic reply, choose Only in this period and specify the times and dates.
- Click on Save.
Kerio Connect sends the out of office message to each sender only once.