This article shares the process of changing user-password in Kerio Connect Client.
Follow these steps:
- Log in to Kerio Connect Client securely via HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure).
- Go to Settings:
- Windows client: Tools > Settings.
- Mac client: Kerio Connect > Settings.
- Web client: [your name] > Settings.
- In the Password Change section, enter your current and new passwords.
- If your administrator requires complex passwords, Kerio Connect Client will indicate what must be included in your new password.
- If the Password Change option is not available, contact your administrator.
- Save your settings.
- To verify the change log in using the new password.