The User's activity tab shows detailed information about your browsing activities. You can see:
- What you were doing on the Internet during the selected period
- How much time you spent browsing web pages
Gathering and evaluating statistics requires processing large volumes of data. To reduce the load on the firewall, the data is updated hourly, so you cannot use Kerio Control Statistics for real-time monitoring of activity.
Note: If No data available is shown, then no data is available in Kerio Control's database for the selected statistics and accounting period. This status can be caused by various different reasons — for example, the selected user account does not exist in the particular time period, the user has not logged in to the firewall within the period, and so on.
The User's Activity tab is visible only if Kerio Control gathers users' activity records.
Activity categories are ranked in the order shown here. If there was no activity in a category in the selected period, that category is omitted.
- Web pages.
- Messaging, which includes email communication (SMTP, IMAP, and POP3protocols) and instant messaging.
- Large file transfers, for example, archives, installation media, and so on.
- Multimedia, such as video sharing sites, online radio and television channels (streaming).
- VoIP — SIP (Internet telephony).
- Remote access, such as VPN.