If you configure the reverse proxy for your web servers, you can use just one certificate for all the web servers placed behind the reverse proxy.
To create an SSL certificate with alternative DNS names:
- In the Administration interface, navigate to Definitions > SSL Certificates.
- Click on Add > New Certificate or Add > New Certificate Request.
- In the New Certificate or New Certificate Request dialog box, type the name for the certificate.
- In the Hostname field, type the hostname of any of your web servers placed behind the reverse proxy.
- In the Alternative hostnames field, type the other web server hostnames. Use the semicolon (
;) to separate the hostnames.
- You may type the City, State or Province, and select Country and Validity of the certificate.
- Click on OK.
- In the main window, click on Apply.
Note: If you want to use a certificate signed by a certification authority, you must export the certificate request from Kerio Control and send it to the certification authority.
Once you have created the SSL certificate with alternative DNS names, you can use it as a default certificate:
- In the Administration interface, navigate to Proxy Server > Reverse Proxy.
- Change the Default certificate to the certificate with alternative DNS names. Your result should be similar to what is shown below.