Logs are required every time we need a root-cause/deep-dive analysis on a reported issue. This article provides the guidelines in extracting debug logs from Kerio Control.
- In Kerio Control's administrative interface, navigate to Status > System Health > Support Information. The logs will be downloaded in your system.
- Navigate to Logs > Debug, right-click on the log file window and select Messages.
- The Logging Messages pop-up window appears. Under the Kerio VPN section, check VPN Cipher and VPN Tunnels, and then click OK.
- Highlight the log messages you want to collect, right-click on them, and select Save Log.
- Select the file format. You may save it as a .html or .txt file. You also have the option to download the entire log file or just the selected rows.
- Instruct the customer to send both the System Health information and debug logs.